New Car! - Fiat Punto, List of Mods to do! :D

This is where all car, bike, caravan and hey even boat items go for the time being
Almurray42
Competent
PostsCOLON 293
JoinedCOLON Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm
LocationCOLON Bridgwater, Somerset, England
CONTACTCOLON

Re: New Car! - Fiat Punto, List of Mods to do! :D

Postby Almurray42 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:39 am

I just passed my driving test this moorning, so I can't wait to get on the road! :) Really need to get cracking with fixing up the rust...
D:
[MOD IT] [OR BIN IT]

phenoptix
Competent
PostsCOLON 744
JoinedCOLON Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

Postby phenoptix » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 am

You've probably not been on the forums since so won't notice the massively delayed reply! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Almurray42
Competent
PostsCOLON 293
JoinedCOLON Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm
LocationCOLON Bridgwater, Somerset, England
CONTACTCOLON

Postby Almurray42 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Haha, you know I have made a couple of visits but a whole new world of freedom has opened up for me, anyway thanyou very much! :D
I managed to get it all fixed up and finished, and have done a couple more tweaks to the car scince... Will hopefully be getting back into all my projects especially the led cube soon, I can now finally get to a maplin store without having to wait for post! :L
Anyway, can't wait to get stuck in with everything again, hope all has been going well for you!
I shall also have a nice chunky order to place at the end of the month, I've missed a couple out due to lack of funds! :(
Cheers again!
[MOD IT] [OR BIN IT]

bigal344
Competent
PostsCOLON 426
JoinedCOLON Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm
LocationCOLON Crewkerne,Somerset

Postby bigal344 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Again, late congrats from me mate!
The work appears to be coming on really well since I last checked in on your project. 8-)
It does come in so handy having transport especially when you're halfway through something only to have a fuse blow/tool break etc. The ability to go and get another one has saved many impulse projects of mine from being packed to one side!!

Today I have been mostly Nyaning.

Return to