I found the smallprint ;) + Price Query

This forum is for additional product information and requests for additional information.
Almurray42
Competent
PostsCOLON 293
JoinedCOLON Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm
LocationCOLON Bridgwater, Somerset, England
CONTACTCOLON

I found the smallprint ;) + Price Query

Postby Almurray42 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

A couple fo orders ago I happened to find your little smallprint message, and in it i seem to remember it saying If you see a product cheaper on your ebay store than on the official website we can get 5% off? :P
Well the xbox 360 slim case opening tool kit is listed for £2.49 On your ebay store, whereas it is up for £2.79 on the website. Just sayin! :D

Anyways.... For the time being i'll just buy the ebay one but thought you may want to know!

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, hope this section is okay?

Cheers, Al
[MOD IT] [OR BIN IT]

phenoptix
Competent
PostsCOLON 744
JoinedCOLON Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

Re: I found the smallprint ;) + Price Query

Postby phenoptix » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Good sleuthing! It's now fixed and we've added some goodies to your order to make up for the 5%. Interested to see what you make of the new bits, one is a shift register which we've both mentioned before. Another is a new supercool product that we should have in stock soon!

Almurray42
Competent
PostsCOLON 293
JoinedCOLON Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm
LocationCOLON Bridgwater, Somerset, England
CONTACTCOLON

Postby Almurray42 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Fantastic! Thankyou so much! :D Can't wait to get it haha! :D
[MOD IT] [OR BIN IT]

darla
Harmless
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:55 am

Postby darla » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:57 am

Yeah sorry, posted here first then noticed the Wanted post so copied and pasted. They are damn cool though, don't you think? So simple but so many uses!
Enjoy the real success with latest vceplayer 642-437 study guides and University of California, San Diego practice test. if you need more information ISEB see main wikipedia Good Luck.

Return to