new modder

Articles and posts on soft modding XBOX 360s, no chat on back ups and hacking!
dec0y7
Competent
PostsCOLON 352
JoinedCOLON Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 am
LocationCOLON Sheffield UK

Re: new modder

Postby dec0y7 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

I've got the address and paypal will be fine just sent it as gift when ready, I can only get to the post office on Tuesdays though
tis Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all

I blame spelling errors and my writing skills or lack of...... On fred!!!!!! My blood clot (yes I really did name it lol)

joesoap4465
Below Average
PostsCOLON 29
JoinedCOLON Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Postby joesoap4465 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:13 pm

hi sorry i have not been on in a few days, have been busy with work e.c.t. have managed to source some materials, got some clear acrylic, wire wool, wet & dry. that kind of stuff. need to dig out the cutting tools and files then if i have time i will get started. will upload any progress as soon as it is made lol. i will also upload pics of my controller mod that i did a while ago, (its just a simple one but still)

joesoap4465
Below Average
PostsCOLON 29

Postby joesoap4465 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 pm

this is my controller at the minute. (its the new one with the shiny button :D )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dec0y7
Competent
PostsCOLON 352
JoinedCOLON Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 am
LocationCOLON Sheffield UK

Postby dec0y7 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:47 am

Pad Looks nice mate.
Have you decided on a design for the case yet?
tis Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all

I blame spelling errors and my writing skills or lack of...... On fred!!!!!! My blood clot (yes I really did name it lol)

bigal344
Competent
PostsCOLON 426
JoinedCOLON Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm
LocationCOLON Crewkerne,Somerset

Postby bigal344 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Pad looks very nice mate, always liked black and blue contrast!
Be interesting to see how your case comes along, I really should get around to doing a cut and painted case of some description as opposed to my usual painted ones!!

Today I have been mostly Nyaning.

joesoap4465
Below Average
PostsCOLON 29

Postby joesoap4465 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:29 am

thanks for the comments on the controller, considering some airbrushed blood spatters on it. just bought another console lol (only cost £6) will be good to practice on if it dose not work. however i need a psu for it so.......... :cry:

joesoap4465
Below Average
PostsCOLON 29

Postby joesoap4465 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:55 am

hi all, its been a long time since I have posted anything. returning today as last night I decided it was about time I started to do a case mod. I have further moded my controller since my last posts, the only real difference is I have removed the blue thumb sticks as they were wearing due to call of duty black ops 2 lol. the only other difference is I have done a R.O.L mod on my controller replacing the stock green lights for blue ones. I have begun modding a case and there will be pictures uploaded today, just so anyone who may be interested can see how I am getting on. also since my last posts I have managed to acquire a psu and tested the Xbox I bought for £6, it dint work lol. pictures to follow.

joesoap4465
Below Average
PostsCOLON 29

Postby joesoap4465 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 am

wont let me upload photos atm, will try again later.

joesoap4465
Below Average
PostsCOLON 29

Postby joesoap4465 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:13 pm

hi everyone. it has been a long time since i posted anything but these are the photos i promised. this is my personal controller and it may be a simple mod but i love it lol. i am about to do a iron man controller for m girlfriend for xmas as she loves iron man. it is a simple mod but i hope it will look good and as always any comments/suggestions are welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to