[TUT] 3 Lights RROD Red Ring Of Death X-Clamp Mod

Articles and posts on soft modding XBOX 360s, no chat on back ups and hacking!
timmyfingaz
Average
PostsCOLON 38
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 pm
LocationCOLON Herts, UK
CONTACTCOLON

Re: [TUT] 3 Lights RROD Red Ring Of Death X-Clamp Mod

Postby timmyfingaz » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:35 pm

thanks for the negativity

you could of been a bit more polite, no bother just delete my post mr be all and end all of repairing xboxs. how comes u didnt make a tutorial if u know so much?
Custom Watercooled 360 - WIP - http://forums.phenoptix.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=584
PC (at the mo) - Gigabyte GA41M - CPU Q9550 - 8GB G-Skill Ripjaw 1333 DDR3 - Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - GTX560ti - Custom Water Cooled (to build)

phenoptix
Competent
PostsCOLON 744
JoinedCOLON Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

Postby phenoptix » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Our first forum spat! One of the dangers of posting your stuff is that people will knock it down. I'm sure no offence was meant. All respect to those that make tutorials! I really appreciate all of your input and I'm sure that disagreements will only add to the level of general discussion. Keep it nice though boys!

Deary65
Above Average
PostsCOLON 95
JoinedCOLON Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm
LocationCOLON SW England
CONTACTCOLON

Postby Deary65 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:01 pm

There are lots of tutorials out there, and I highly recommend the one I linked to.
I'm sorry you've taken offense. Yes, I was harsh but users may be doing harm to their console. Like I said, I'm happy for you to message me, or if you have a browse through the XE website, you'll find extensive research and knowledge that you might light to know.

Return to