I had comment back from a PCB fab that it appeared another layer had been merged with my silkscreen and it was "all over the place". When I previewed my silk screens they looked fine but I have to admit I hadn't checked the gerber files that I sent over (it was late and I wanted to finish before I went to bed - it was a £2 prototype!).
Sure enough I when checked them there were all of the component IDs, which I had turned off in the PCBnew. It would seem that by default there are some checkboxes checked for you in. I turned two of them off and the silk screen in the gerber was as I wanted it.
Hints tips and hacks. Info on software and getting your stuff made.
1 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 1 and 0 guests