UK RoboBrrds! Squawk!

Either you know what you're doing or you just want to get started. Post your builds and Works In Progress right here!
vimes79
Competent
PostsCOLON 152
JoinedCOLON Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm
LocationCOLON Wells, Somerset, UK
CONTACTCOLON

UK RoboBrrds! Squawk!

Postby vimes79 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 am

Hey all
So if your a fan of Kickstarter and Indiegogo then you may of seen Erin RobotGrrl's campaign to raise just over $10k to get her Massively popular Robotic Pet friend "RoboBrrd" launched officially with a standardised body and electronics system which until that point had been a kind of build it how you want to with whatever you have kind of deal, which yes is creative but takes away the whole brand and also makes it more difficult to give clear instructions on how to build one.
So the campaign run with the aim to get a Particle Board (MDF) body laser cut to spec and an Arduino based custom board made up to deal with all the complicated stuff, programs were added to make the bot super customisable with ALOT of variables and additional bits to add on including a Range finder reactive input and using the latest smartphone tech NFC to add tags into different hats (or just using cards if your boring) to pop on the Brrd's heads to make them run particular programs to their movement and activating extra motors and RGB LED's as well as the good old Piezo tweeter.

Needless to say she nailed it and ended up with 151% of her target! And alot of people got very interested including a news crew from CTV Canada who filmed production and interviewed RobotGrrl! Its also sparked alot of interest at Maker faires and such with the younger generation of engineers all memorised by these colourful and fun robots.

ANYWAY You can see all the info on the project as well as RoboBrrd in its previous generation as a VERY VERY Popular Indestructible and MAKE project (Using coffee stirrers and lollipop sticks for the body (again causing issues with hardware mounting and strength, you can find it all at http://www.robobrrd.com

So fast forward to last week, the last day of the pledging was on and I really wanted to pledge $118 to get the full kit in kit form but since I am moving and it was the middle of my financial month and after just spanking a fair wedge on Ciseco's fantastic IoT Project EVE (Alpha Phase) I just couldn't afford it. I ended up putting down what I could which was $25 which would get me a special set of laser cut tokens, a cool pencil and a top hat for my robobrrd for when I could afford it.
Anyway I mentioned to RobotGrrl that I would of loved to pledge more to get a kit but just couldn't this month and she later came back to me with "Do you know anyone with a Laser Cutter?" HUH!!!??? Yup... BEN!?!?! Any chance of....

You guessed it, I roped Ben in on it as I knew he had allready pledged for a kit but with his love of making laser cut animals and having a electronics pro kiddie at home he would most likely be up for having a crack at doing a UK RoboBrrd...

Anyway long story short again, Erin RobotGrrl linked me the GitHub links to get the Design for the body for Ben to lasercut and the circuit diagrams to build the modified Arduino based board (For me a basic Ciseco Xino which is a bare bones Arduino for £4 with a nice little proto area and some SMD mounts which would be required.

I have to say that RobotGrrl releasing all the files into the public domain so soon after a funded project is both Fantastic for people like me to be able to build our own "Official Style" Brrds and also pretty brave as alot of ppl pledged some high money to get their Brrds from source early and this is obviously a much cheaper option (But you need to know someone with a laser cutter and the time to set up and make the cuts). BUT... I haven't received my Invoice from Ben Yet.. :)

So I went about assembling my bits to get all the gear I needed to build a Brrd and Ben went and had a think about the cutting.
Anyway after a rather hit and run twitter post by Ben yesterday showing a Brrd in the laser cutter he went offline, but low and behold this morning when the postman knocked a nice package from Nottingham on overnight special delivery! Yup Ben sent me a Brrd!!!

As you can guess I was most happy and put my whole day on hold today to get my Brrd built to the point where it would be ready for me to solder the Xino up add the special components and plug in the servos and RGB's.
It has taken me 8 hours today, I followed Erin's GREAT youtube video instruction set and I now have sitting atop my Hot Air Station RoboBrrd UK #002 (Ben decided that in the interest of fair play and not kicking my arse at building his first, I believe #001 is not going to be rolled out, or Ben is going to make #001 but not as the first official Brrd in the UK - Which is super fair in my opinion! I had the time to waste a day away with my glue gun and some pretty stinky laser cut parts and my 3 servos and some plastic nylon M3 Bolts (to replace the 3mm Metal rivets as pivot joints) which I think work better as you can bolt them closed then just add a dap of glue to lock them off and cut any excess bolt away for a clean and fixed solution (My little addition to the design)

So with out further ado I present the OFFICIAL DESIGN ROBOBRRD UK #002 as the first RoboBrrd to be born in the UK!!! (Minus its brains as I need a few hours to solder the board up and program to suit my servo setup - That will happen Friday)

Oh and of course there is no blatant advertising here what so ever... ;)

A new Brrd is Born (Yes I know they hatch)

Here is the gallery for the rest so far. The first is all the craft supplies and electronics for the build. The rest are the parts in various stages right through to finished. (Note that the top panel isnt glued down as it needs to be free to access the internals then mount the brains board before gluing shut with hot glue gun.(you really need the hot glue as if you did it without you would be there for ages gluing pieces and then holding them together to go off and then set before moving on... Fine if your building over a weekend but you need the speed and strength of decent hot glue to build in one run.

This Brrd is ultimately going to my eldest niece as here Xmas present as she loves electronics even though she is far too young to really understand them yet, she does understand the basics and can make working circuits from colour coded wooden modules from a very young child designed electronics set I got her.
I will be sad to see the Brrd go once I finish it and make sure its child friendly (Obviously only to be used under supervision and otherwise stored in view but out of reach... I have an IR Remote kit im looking to incorporate into the build so she will either be able to activate it with that or I might add a PIR sensor or even a simple 2 button rf remote to turn on and cycle modes, in a strong ABS case all bolted up and safe.

Once the Indigogo buyers have all received their Brrds and no ones going to kick off that we had them built to official specs before any others were sent out then I will ask Ben to cut me a couple more and hopefully add some bits to the frame/body design to funk my own ones up a little then put them in the front window of my new place which essentially is no different then a shop window (except triple glazed and with sash windows..) and have some interactive functionality built in. Sensor, SMS or Twitter activated modes or even an NFC feature... the possibilities are endless.

Despite this being very much an intro into robotics for people and children, it is also an extremely functional multi-purpose interactive robot that has a ton of potential for being a great addition to the IoT (Internet of Things). I already have ideas for integrating this with the Ciseco EVE system that we are Alpha testing through a Kickstarter funded project very soon!

Anyway its been a great day for building and despite missing a full day of moving stuff from one house to another, im glad I got this done and am massively proud of it and so so grateful to Ben here at Phenoptix for very slyly sending me the cut parts overnight as he knew how keen I was to get this built as the first in the UK and quite possibly the first of the official Brrds anywhere as I know the first part bundles were only being dispatched from Canada today!

I will update this when I have added a Brain and sensors to the Brrd and connected up the 3 servos and added the RGB's
Last edited by 4 on vimes79, edited 0 times in total.
Supporter of Official Arduinos - BeagleBone - RasPi + EVE
-PROUD OWNER OF RepRap PRO MENDEL 3D PRINTER-
Current Projects : + Twitter Bug RGB + RoboBrrd UK #004 (Wireless IoT Brrd) + "Imp Print" +

Twitter Feed : Raw_Gaming

phenoptix
Competent
PostsCOLON 744
JoinedCOLON Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

Re: RobotGrrl gives OK for first 2 Official Spec RoboBrrds i

Postby phenoptix » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Great write up as ever Nial! I'll get the invoice out soon, although Quickbooks (my accounting software) is having a moment. Well actually it's had a couple of days!
Did make me laugh half way through your post when you said you'd be cutting a long story short!! Don't think we'll ever see that!

Massive thanks though for keeping a buzz on the forum whilst I've been away fire fighting whatever needs going in this little business of mine, as well as playing silly buggers with my laser cutter.
RoboBrrd #001 is stored for now and was etched and cut first as should be with these things. Most likely to be my own prototyping Brrd, it already has various laser scars as the setting up of a new file doesn't often go completely smoothly. I want to build my first Brrd with my daughter and she's been colouring the ply for a week or so now, so that would be #003.

Just realised that KARR is a perfect name for #001 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KARR_(Knight_Rider) - Also the noise a Brrd would make!

dec0y7
Competent
PostsCOLON 352
JoinedCOLON Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 am
LocationCOLON Sheffield UK

Postby dec0y7 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Really want to get one but for now I can't as to much on with the cnc.

I know where to come when I do though.

You would make a good mod on here while phenoptix are busy with work and stuff
tis Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all

I blame spelling errors and my writing skills or lack of...... On fred!!!!!! My blood clot (yes I really did name it lol)

vimes79
Competent
PostsCOLON 152
CONTACTCOLON

Postby vimes79 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:11 pm

@Matt - No thanks, I also have two sets of busy forums of my own as well as the crap I write here and what you see on FB and Twitter. I just naturally tend to be long winded in how I type, I seem to type things the same as I would say them without cutting the pointless bits out which leave me with long posts. If I took all the in-between crap out then my posts would be about 4 lines each I reckon.
I have real trouble with Twitter trying to cut my posts to 180 chars.

@Ben no probs, cash is here when your ready, you know im good for it.
My one tip for Robobrrd that I came up with and bring to the table is to use M3x25 or 30 Nylon Bolts and Nuts (not tightened up past the bite point, just as a bar) with a dab of hot glue on each end when you close it up if you don't have rivets or other smooth metal bars for the Wings and Beak to pivot on, they have a nice tight thread and are pretty non abrasive (unlike metal bolts) so work well and are easy to cut off the excess of. (I then hot glued the two round eye pieces that push out of the face plate and are not needed to cover the two wing ones visible on the face to make it neater and add an extra bit of strength).

RoboBrrd is great for Kids (except you may get through a few sets of wing - servo links as they easily bend and would eventually snap if pushed or pulled in a direction other than the ones the servo pushes and pulls along...)
One of the great things about the RoboBrrd is that you can add to it and keep adding and changing as time goes on, even if you have to make a new fabric "Skin" for it. Im defiantly leaving the option open for NFC hats as I have a bag of various cards, stickers and tags, a USB reader/writer and my HTC One X Handset codes them too, just need to buy and add a reader into RoboBrrds head, like one of the original 3 has and set it up to trigger different moods or programs depending on hat which contains the tag in the base.
Im going to be a little sad to see #002 go, but its going to a good home and once I restock on Servo's etc I will ask you very nicely to cut me another and maybe get the file from you and add my own little custom bits - Im thinking a Red Devil Brrd with Horns and a Pitchfork!!!
Maybe you should get RoboBrrd UK #001 down to the parts only (there isn't too much waste from what I produced yesterday and from what looks like a pretty well designed cut template) and get it framed up as a nice decorative piece for your new office/oxygen tent/refuge!
Your right tho it is an important piece, its not often we get a chance like this to be the first people to build official spec Brrds before even the top sponsors get theirs!!! Its been a real privilege to be the first to built one and by Saturday evening it should be fully functioning and reactive.
Im hoping that EVE may make it here soon so I get a little time with it to add RoboBrrd to the IoT with for a while before it goes to its new home.
Current Projects : + Twitter Bug RGB + RoboBrrd UK #004 (Wireless IoT Brrd) + "Imp Print" +

vimes79
Competent
PostsCOLON 152
CONTACTCOLON

Postby vimes79 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Some progress, have done the first layer of decoration, just to make it look a bit more like a Brrd and not a cube of MDF, its only simple bits but it makes it a little easier on the eye and makes explaining it to people a little easier.
Last night I fired up my Xino Basic based Brainz board and had all 3 servos driving but wouldn't lock to a home point as it should by design, I think its my code and not the board but im going to go through and check all tonight.

Finally, my best buddy has just got back from working away for a month and checked out my Brrd when he came over last night and luckily saw it while it was hooked up and running servo tests that worked and a simple dancing sketch written by RobotGrrl. He was so impressed that he has asked me to make him the body for one up while he builds the brainz and codes, so have put another Brrd request in. Obviously mine takes priority but this one I only have to put together then hand off so not a big job and since its for his 10 year old daughter who is my God-Daughter, I want to make her happy just as I want to make my niece happy with hers!

Here is latest pic of #002 :

phenoptix
Competent
PostsCOLON 744
JoinedCOLON Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

Postby phenoptix » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:13 pm

003 is on its way to you now at least and will be with you tomorrow before 13:00.
Pic not showing on my tapatalk thing though.

dec0y7
Competent
PostsCOLON 352
JoinedCOLON Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 am
LocationCOLON Sheffield UK

Postby dec0y7 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Soon he will need a cage to keep them all in :) or if you get a male and female you might get a roboegggg
tis Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all

I blame spelling errors and my writing skills or lack of...... On fred!!!!!! My blood clot (yes I really did name it lol)

vimes79
Competent
PostsCOLON 152
CONTACTCOLON

Postby vimes79 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:50 am

#002 is just about done at long last!
Im telling you, building the things is the easy bit! Setting up the programming and creating a custom ATMega328P-PU based board with a solid 5v regulated supply and connections for the Servos is a little challenging, for some reason even if you stick to the schematic for Erin's Brain Board 100% but using perf board, Perma Proto board or in my case a Ciseco Xino (Mega cheap duino bare bones with a ton of proto space) with the 5v circuit set up and everything exactly to spec, it still plays silly buggers, I have gone through 3 Xino boards and not found the issue although the current board (#3) is working fine.
The hardest and most time consuming bit is getting the Felt on and it all looking nice, working with felt is a NIGHTMARE! I have gone through tons of the stuff and about 4 or 5 sticks of hot glue that I have had to peal off time and time again!
Anyway, I finally have it looking neat and tidy and on a par with the Official "Impy" Brrd by RobotGrrl and running all the different programs and the Brrd dashboard perfectly!
I just need to add a piezo, glue a few bits of felt that till now have been left loose for access to LED's etc... I need to decide on 2 sensors - prob going with 1x PIR to activate the "aggitated brrd" program and a simple LDR to color fade the RGB's behind the eyes.

It went down great at Xmas and kept the kids entertained for hours (with a lot of on the fly uploading of programs via my trusty FTDI Friend (one of my most useful and used Phenoptix purchases to date!) and my trusty lappy.
I will have the finishing touches done this week then its getting handed over to my niece (well her parents - my brother and his wife) who absolutely loved it at Xmas even though it was felt less and not finished and not too Brrd Like!!!

Im a little lost on the serial numbers now...

#001 : Ben has #001 and is keeping it safe as it was the 1st official Brrd of the official design to be born outside of where ever RobotGrrl is having hers cut etc... Its also of course the 1st RoboBrrd in the UK!

#002 : The one displayed and just about done made by me is #002

#002a or #2.5 : (Could be official #003 but not sure) This is the complicated bit... Ben also has what I guess is now #2.5 or #002a (Which I beleive he is working on with his daughter, but I dont know the status of it, wether it is assembled or running yet??? As the 2nd Brrd sent to me to be built and then off to my friend for programming and decorating was marked up as #003 by Ben so in the history books I guess Bens first built one is #002a or #2.5 as it rolled off the line at the same time as #002 (my 1st build).

#003 was put together initially by me (Body, servos, wings and beak + mechanisms by myself) before handing it over to my friend to program, build and fit ATmega circuit and wire up and setup for his kids xmas, he 100% replicated the official board design by RoboBrrd and went to town with the thing! With decor he went the easy route and stayed with just acrylic paint and a few well placed pipe cleaners, googly eyes and some glitter glue, it looks pretty good if im honest as I think the un-felted finished ones looking cleaner and with better and clearer lines, the felt cover adds something extra to the Brrds IMO but does take the professional built look and precision away by hiding it all under bundles of felt.
He's a mean C and C++ coder so he has his doing some insane stuff based on RobotGrrls work with learning Brrds!!
He has also added a base unit so it can swivel AND tilt up and forward which is super cool! I have some video footage that I will get posted here and give to Erin to show on her official Brrd site (hopefully), he went above and beyond and got that Brrd built and running seamlessly in 3 days ready for Xmas and it works great!

The Future:

#004 is in the planning phase and will be the One I have cut for my self and am working on editing the actual physical parts that make up the body to make it more then just a box with wings, will be going for some cutouts on the face plate (similar to the "Brrd Nest" Design by RobotGrrl and then adding some spiky hair/feathers around the edges on all sides to give some shape. Will be going for a tidy 3 colour paint job with a few choice accents with some colored feathers and pipe cleaners etc...
I now have a fully working XinoRF (Wireless clone of an Arduino Uno R3 by Ciseco), a GPRS shield for Arduino from Seeed and some other wireless gear and wired gear to hook up Brrds to the Internet of Things!! #004 will be focused on using the GPRS shield to activate various functions on the Brrd via an SMS Text Message or via data over the mobile data internet. Am looking forward to that.

#005 is also already loaded into InkScape and am planning on having the 1st Clear Acrylic Brrd!!! I might go for clear or possibly a transparent colored acrylic instead or MAYBE a combination of different colored transparent since a Brrd uses 2 or 3 sheets to print I could move parts around so that the 2 or 3 colors all go in the right places... This will be more a display piece and just for show and apart from eyes will be un-coated, although i'm tempted to add some etching into the design instead... This one will also have some mods to the shape and layout like #004 and some of the official Brrds that have been made by RobotGrrl that are un-felted. This Still a way off yet, Will put the orders in for #004 when im paid this month so I have the parts ready to go when I need them and then the Acrylic proto/demo Brrd will start in Feb/March.

Once I get my own cutter im going to build a platoon of Brrds to take over the world!

I love the RoboBrrd! Its a great intro into Robotics and also in using different mechanisms and materials to work with and make work. Its a great project of you have 2-3 FULL weekends to spare, dont be fooled by how basic it looks, these Brrds are a tricky build at times and a pain to cover. They do however make fantastic gifts or just a nice thing to have on your desk and set up to react to all sorts of things...
Last edited by 2 on vimes79, edited 0 times in total.

vimes79
Competent
PostsCOLON 152
CONTACTCOLON

Postby vimes79 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:01 am

#002 is just about done at long last!

Im telling you, building the things is the easy bit! Setting up the programming and creating a custom ATMega328P-PU based board with a solid 5v regulated supply and connections for the Servos is a little challenging, for some reason even if you stick to the schematic for Erin's Brain Board 100% but using perf board, Perma Proto board or in my case a Ciseco Xino (Mega cheap duino bare bones with a ton of proto space) with the 5v circuit set up and everything exactly to spec, it still plays silly buggers, I have gone through 3 Xino boards and not found the issue although the current board (#3) is working fine.
The hardest and most time consuming bit is getting the Felt on and it all looking nice, working with felt is a NIGHTMARE! I have gone through tons of the stuff and about 4 or 5 sticks of hot glue that I have had to peal off time and time again!
Anyway, I finally have it looking neat and tidy and on a par with the Official "Impy" Brrd by RobotGrrl and running all the different programs and the Brrd dashboard perfectly!
I just need to add a piezo, glue a few bits of felt that till now have been left loose for access to LED's etc... I need to decide on 2 sensors - prob going with 1x PIR to activate the "aggitated brrd" program and a simple LDR to color fade the RGB's behind the eyes.

I have a 3rd color of felt to use for some go-faster stripes and a belt with a super cool little buckle I found in a Haberdashery shop while hunting for Eyes, Felt and Material for pimping up the Brrd a little! Also picked up some weird and wonderful buttons and bits that may go on this Brrd or possibly a future one.

It went down great at Xmas and kept the kids entertained for hours (with a lot of on the fly uploading of programs via my trusty FTDI Friend (one of my most useful and used Phenoptix purchases to date!) and my trusty lappy.
I will have the finishing touches done this week then its getting handed over to my niece (well her parents - my brother and his wife) who absolutely loved it at Xmas even though it was felt less and not finished and not too Brrd Like!!!

I ABSOLUTELY plan on making more Brrds and building up a little nesting area which has its own IoT controllable environment and webcam similar to the one on the official site! I have plans for a couple more made from MDF laser cut sheets and want to make at least one Brrd using the original method of using wooden Coffee Stirrers and Wooden Lollipop Sticks.

#003 was made by my friend for his kid, he went the easy route and stayed with just acrylic paint and a few well placed pipe cleaners, googly eyes and some glitter glue, it looks pretty good, but I prefer the felt finish if im honest despite the un-felted finished ones looking cleaner and with better and clearer lines, the felt cover adds something extra to the Brrds IMO.
He's a mean C and C++ coder so he has his doing some insane stuff based on RobotGrrls work with learning Brrds!!
He has also added a base unit so it can swivel AND tilt up which is super cool! I have some video footage that I will get posted here and give to Erin to show on her official Brrd site (hopefully), he went above and beyond and got that Brrd built and running seamlessly in 3 days ready for Xmas and it works great!

The Future:

#004 is in the planning phase and will be the One I have cut for my self and am working on editing the actual physical parts that make up the body to make it more then just a box with wings, will be going for some cutouts on the face plate (similar to the "Brrd Nest" Design by RobotGrrl and then adding some spiky hair/feathers around the edges on all sides to give some shape. Will be going for a tidy 3 colour paint job with a few choice accents with some colored feathers and pipe cleaners etc...

#005 is also already loaded into InkScape and am planning on having the 1st Clear Acrylic Brrd!!! I might go for clear or possibly a transparent colored acrylic instead or MAYBE a combination of different colored transparent since a Brrd uses 2 or 3 sheets to print I could move parts around so that the 2 or 3 colors all go in the right places... This will be more a display piece and just for show and apart from eyes will be undercoated, although i'm tempted to add some etching into the design instead... This one will also have some mods to the shape and layout like #004 and some of the official Brrds that have been made by RobotGrrl that are un-felted. This Still a way off yet, Will put the orders in for #004 and #005 when im paid this month so I have the parts ready to go when I need them.

Once I get my own cutter im going to build a platoon of Brrds to take over the world!

I love the RoboBrrd! Its a great intro into Robotics and also in using different mechanisums and materials to work with and make work. Its a great project of you have 2-3 FULL weekends to spare, dont be fooled by how basic it looks, these Brrds are a tricky build at times and a pain to cover. They do however make fantastic gifts or just a nice thing to have on your desk and set up to react to all sorts of things...

Finally... I now have a fully working XinoRF (Wireless clone of an Arduino Uno R3 by Ciseco), a GPRS shield for Arduino from Seeed and some other wireless gear and wired gear to hook up Brrds to the Internet of Things!! #004 will be focused on using the GPRS shield to activate various functions on the Brrd via an SMS Text Message or via data over the mobile data internet. Am looking forward to that.

vimes79
Competent
PostsCOLON 152
CONTACTCOLON

Postby vimes79 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 am

Here he is, finally finished, decorated (as best I can which isn't great) and importantly fully working with independent wings and beak movement, simple LDR based movement sensor (am going to swap for mini PIR) and it Chirps, Sings and Squawks too!!!

Its been a surprisingly long and tricky at times build!
The initial build of the body was easy, getting the servos dialed in and set took a little while due to a faulty board but was pretty straight forward in the end.
I did almost a full re-write of the official code to match my circuit that proved to be a little too different for it to work "plug and play" but got there in the end with lots of looking up bits of C and Arduino. I added the LDR and Piezo sounder last.
The RGB eyes are playing silly buggers when connected to the donor UNO and cheap imported Servo/Sensor shield I had lying around. Am going to put those on their own circuit with a 2nd LDR and run it from simple code on a nice cheap and mid-power Atmel ATtiny2313 MCU which has everything I need to do the job and keep the 2nd circuit cheap as I have all parts in abundance inc a tube full of 2313's thanks to Atmel's generous sample service :)
The hardest and worst bit by far was decorating the beast! Felt and hot glue is a damn nightmare to work with and has caused me no end of issues to make it look right.

This Brrd is going to my niece now (at the weekend when I have fixed eyes and fixed a few bits down.

My next Brrd I am already planning and it will be for me and me alone! So I'm going to town with it! GPRS Arduino shield for SMS and mobile data control, hopefully integrate an XRF in there somewhere or even a XinoRF either to give wireless local network access via serial and I have some super sweet ideas for the eyes... Stay Tuned!!!
One thing is certain... It wont be felt covered! Im going for a unique self designed model and will decorate with a nice careful and smart looking paint job and a few choice accessories, im thinking monocle and cane with Top Hat...!!

Return to