Using and Programming Arduino and other microcontrollers
bigal344
Competent
PostsCOLON 426
JoinedCOLON Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm
LocationCOLON Crewkerne,Somerset

Re: Arduino Examples etc for the first kit

Postby bigal344 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah, she's feeling a bit better, went back to the doctors and turns out that she's got tonsillitis!!
So she's now got antibiotics, shich she absolutley rfuses to take, we've put it in everything from fruit juice to ice cream and she still notices, only thing that works is Pepsi max!!!
Great to hear that you're getting aload of boards/jumpers etc, i'll hang on for aminute untill you get them in and then i can order up everything i need from one place!!
I've come across several problems with the layout and order of the sketches, the only annoying thing though is that the answers to most of them have turned up at very odd times, walking the dog/running/sleeping!!! Think i may have to carry a notebook. :lol:
Hopefully i'll get some time to play this weekend and i can get some more developments up on G+ and maybe start some threads on here on the Arduino subject.

Today I have been mostly Nyaning.

bigal344
Competent
PostsCOLON 426
JoinedCOLON Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm
LocationCOLON Crewkerne,Somerset

Postby bigal344 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 am

I found this lying around and thought hmmm, this may be a good source of interesting parts. :D

Today I have been mostly Nyaning.

phenoptix
Competent
PostsCOLON 744
JoinedCOLON Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

Postby phenoptix » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:20 am

Hmmm could be full of useful bits but is also the only means most people have for watching Star Wars before George started messing with it too much!

Return to