tsop48 prototype pcb

Got a project in mind? Post it in here to get help from the forums. No idea too crazy or mundane!
bigal344
Competent
PostsCOLON 426
JoinedCOLON Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm
LocationCOLON Crewkerne,Somerset

Re: tsop48 prototype pcb

Postby bigal344 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Thats pretty cool mate, now that you say what it is I can see it!!! ;)
Very cool device and very good price, I may be interested in one of those, just to have a play about!!

Today I have been mostly Nyaning.

dec0y7
Competent
PostsCOLON 352
JoinedCOLON Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 am
LocationCOLON Sheffield UK

Postby dec0y7 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:47 am

Thanks matey I got the idea when I tried a nand sandwich, and if you want one just let me know coz for you it would be free ;)

I'm going to start designing my own pcb soon so I can mount a smd restorer and only have the tracers I need instead of all of them.

Always been told to "keep it simple stupid" ie simple is cheap and easy with less to go wrong and easier to fix if it does

I might try and all-in-one glitch and dual nand pcb soon.
I've looked into it and seems easy ish I've already got most of the stuff just need some 48.000MHz crystals and the chips
tis Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all

I blame spelling errors and my writing skills or lack of...... On fred!!!!!! My blood clot (yes I really did name it lol)

levent
Harmless
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Postby levent » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm

I understand that we can’t go head to head with China but this is some amazing work. I’m not only amazed but also impressed. I wonder if other people start using lesser and more reasonable mark ups, it’ll give a boom to the DIY people sitting at home and we can eventually see progress, new and fresh ideas will emerge only then.

Return to