Competent
PostsCOLON 152
JoinedCOLON Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm
LocationCOLON Wells, Somerset, UK
CONTACTCOLON

Re: modiify.com---Robbing bastards....

Postby vimes79 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Almurray42 wroteColon
phenoptix wroteColonI spoke will Al a little about sweat equity - part of the business and payment for work done sort of thing and I wonder if it's a model we could work it out with a few forum members. A sort of xbox coop business. Right now I have the stock and you guys have the passion and knowledge. It might be a slow burner but we can work it all out.

3 Months on - Just seen this... Sounds like a Great Idea! I have been trying to start a small business myself and have found that there is either no demand, OR too much demand for the man hours I can put in; Its seems to work by word of mouth with things like xbox mods... I reckon this is a genuinely great Idea and If you wanted to give it a trial I would be happy to volunteer to help out!

Im not a big console lover (I'm a PC Keyboard and Mouse gamer) but I do understand the console market and know the products and since from today onwards I will be living in Wells, just a few miles away from Al in Bridgwater and from January 7th my work hours are going to be much shorter and 90% night work (11pm-7am), I am happy to help out and here if any help is needed for logistics, website design/updates/content work, shipping and anything else you need as the majority of the daytime will be mine and I would quite happily help you guys out to try and shift some of your masses of stock. Im also pretty friendly with a few of the owners and managers for some of the Independent and Franchise Games and/or PC & Console Hardware shops in various towns in Somerset, S.Wales and Wiltshire who I am more then happy to hit up and see if they would take some stock or at least advertise it for you.
Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Supporter of Official Arduinos - BeagleBone - RasPi + EVE
-PROUD OWNER OF RepRap PRO MENDEL 3D PRINTER-
Current Projects : + Twitter Bug RGB + RoboBrrd UK #004 (Wireless IoT Brrd) + "Imp Print" +

Twitter Feed : Raw_Gaming

dec0y7
Competent
PostsCOLON 352
JoinedCOLON Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 am
LocationCOLON Sheffield UK

Postby dec0y7 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm here to help in anyway I can, loads of free time on my hand and will to spend it ;) I would do it for free just to pass the time lol
Even when daytime tv is good I would rather spend it doing something useful.
tis Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all

I blame spelling errors and my writing skills or lack of...... On fred!!!!!! My blood clot (yes I really did name it lol)

bigal344
Competent
PostsCOLON 426
JoinedCOLON Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm
LocationCOLON Crewkerne,Somerset

Postby bigal344 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 am

Indeed, despite the fact that I have been absent of late.... :shock:
I'm always more than willing to lend a hand, I've gained a lot of knowledge and skills since that first purchase from Phenoptix, seems like years ago........well actually it was. :D
But it got me into a great hobby that has also been loads of help in work and around the house, so always nice to give something back!

Today I have been mostly Nyaning.

dec0y7
Competent
PostsCOLON 352
JoinedCOLON Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 am
LocationCOLON Sheffield UK

Postby dec0y7 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 am

I know what you mean mate......... I think this is the longest I've ever been active on any forum.

Even if it something time consuming like counting LED, SMD, resistors or anything out and putting then into smaller packs then I've got the time and patience for it.
tis Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all

I blame spelling errors and my writing skills or lack of...... On fred!!!!!! My blood clot (yes I really did name it lol)

Return to